Another gorgeous addition to the Dandelion collection from our incredible friend, Jennifer Holland. The same retro-inspired dandelions we all know and love, in full bloom. The combination of these colours and shapes makes this print perfect for everyone - boys, girls, kiddies, and adults will be pulling this one off!
Scale: 20x20cm Tile, Main bloom is approx. 5cm wide
Artist Name: Jennifer Holland
Strike creation: Swimsuit by Iwi Handmade
This print is part of our Artist collection and available to order in our back catalogue. Ordering this print supports the artist directly. Your order with this print will be added to the next print run.
For pre-order dates and timeframes please click here.
Continuous lengths of fabric will be provided where possible but cannot always be guaranteed. If a continuous length is required, please leave us a note at the check out. Colours may vary between bases and between print runs.
*Mock ups are for demonstration purposes only.
Information about our bases is found here.
Click here to see our Care Instructions.
Read about all our bases .
Find more about our fabric here.
*Mock ups are for demonstration purposes only and may not be to scale
- Flaws on printed fabric within 5cm of selvedge are deemed acceptable including but not limited to small holes and printing flaws.
- Unprinted fabric may have small imperfections which are deemed acceptable. Small holes and pulls in threads may occur along the pieces and are considered acceptable. No discount of refund will be given for minor flaws in unprinted fabrics, this is particularly relevant for Bamboo French Terry where knitting imperfections are common.
- As part of the manufacturing and packing process, it is possible the fabric may get marks on it. Please contact us if you are concerned however no discount or refund will be provided where any marks wash out.
- Fabric is cut by hand so the cut lines may not be perfectly straight
- We cannot guarantee continuous lengths due to varying roll lengths from our suppliers. Larger orders may be supplied in multiple lengths.
- Please note that product colours may vary from what is displayed on your computer monitor and may vary from monitor to monitor and device to device.
- Colour can vary between fabric base or type due to the nature of the manufacturing process
- A variation of 10% in GSM is deemed acceptable variance. There are no refunds or returns for change of mind
- Scale is disclosed in each listing, please consider your end product before committing to buy and contact us if you have any questions.
- Pre-order processing time can be 6-12 weeks plus pack and postage time, from the end of the round.
- Changes are permitted to your order for 4 hours once placed. Unfortunately no changes can be made after this time.
- We don't do character prints or prints that would infringe on copyright or make unauthorised use of intellectual property (for example, Disney characters, TV shows etc).
- A restocking fee may apply for any refunds or exchanges.
Recently Viewed Products
Effervescent - Pre-order
Dandelions in Sage - Full Bloom - Pre-Order
- The price of your shipping is calculated based on the weight of the items purchased.
- We offer $15.00 flat rate shipping up to 5kg, within Australia.
- We send via Australia Post and courier (Mail Plus). Courier orders are dispatched on Wednesdays and Fridays. Australia Post orders are dispatched at least once a week.
- Delivery timeframes are out of our control however MailPlus provide an incredible service. More than 95% of Mail Plus deliveries are proven to be delivered on time, with 84.3% delivered the next day.
- Courier service is not available for:
- Orders over 5kg
- Orders containing Synthetic Leather
- P.O. Box and Parcel locker addresses
- Some regional locations
- We ship worldwide
- We can only send fabric to USA and Canada; any notions or accessories will be refunded.
- No refund is applicable to postage paid once the order has been fulfilled.
- Wherever possible we use compostable and plastic free packaging with less bells and whistles in an attempt to reduce waste.
- Where pre-order items are ordered in the same order as in stock items, the in stock items may be held until pre-order arrives at HQ. If you wish to receive your in stock items first, please place separate orders.
Returns & Exchanges
- We do not accept returns due to change of mind.
- Once your return has arrived and is inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that this has been received. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return or exchange.
- If you are approved, we will contact you to discuss the replacement options. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- In order to discuss an exchange, please contact us via Messenger or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- A restocking fee of may apply.